Saturday, October 4, 2014

What to do on your Ex's Wedding Day

When I found out my ex was getting married I'll have to admit, my heart leapt within in me and my enthusiasm couldn't be contained.  This was going to mean freedom, liberation and of course, no more alimony!

Having said that I knew that I may not get off that easy.  I carefully decided to innoculate myself from any negative feelings by calling my friend Celinda.

"Celinda.  Can you help me throw a party on my exe's wedding day?"

"Oh, heck ya!"  was the reply.  And so it began.  A wonderful night of fun, laughter and great friendship.

If you want to get a party going, you need to get in touch of this awesome lady!



Don't forget the white elephant party!











Add some awesome guests!






Including virtual friends!



Get a place for the kids to hang out!


Raffle yourself off for a lunch date!



Now you're set!  No angst for the past.  Only happy and wonderful memories with fellow travelers.

Thanks so much for your help Celinda Joy Carson and all who came and supported me!

7 comments:

  1. So much fun, but I'm sure you got it wrong, in answering your request, I'm SURE I quoted scripture and did NOT swear. I'm just like that. Thanks for giving us that fun opportunity. The "it's not your flipping wedding shower" shower was fun for everyone. Here's to many many more fun parties for the Divorth ward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep her words were, "I will do thy bidding" ;-) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for wanting a party so we had a great reason to get together! We had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like such a great time! happy happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your friends! Too much fun! I'm coming next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My ex is getting married next Friday.
    I feel the need to occupy my self as well. I don't want to sit around and think about it!

    ReplyDelete